– is a London-based singer, songwriter and music producer. He has become known for his fusion of contemporary Western and Eastern sounds, combining soulful R&B with elements of South Asian music. This formula has made him a big hit with Asian youth across the globe. As a pioneer in the Hindi/R&B Fusion genre, Arjun has set the standard for other young Asian artists now following in his footsteps.
– is a multi-instrumentalist, capable of playing the guitar, piano, bass, drums and flute, on top of singing and beat-boxing.
– is signed to India’s biggest record label T-Series. ‘I’ll Be Waiting’, the first single from his forthcoming T-Series album hit 10 million views in 7 months, charted at #1 in the iTunes India Chart and has spent 30 weeks in the UK BBC Asian Download Chart. His second single ‘Excuse Me Girl’ has racked up nearly 5 million views in 5 months and already spent 20 consecutive weeks in the BBC Asian Download Chart.
– is currently the most viewed UK Asian artist on YouTube, with over 70 million views, and 40 million on his channel alone: http://www.youtube.com/user/arjuncoom
– has a strong social media presence with 640,000+ Facebook fans http://www.facebook.com/arjunmusic, 70,000 Instagram followers http://www.instagram.com/arjunartist and over 50,000 Twitter followers http://www.twitter.com/arjunartist
– won ‘Best Urban Act’ (in association with the MOBO’s) at the UK Asian Music Awards 2012, and was nominated for ‘Best Newcomer’ at the Brit Asia Music Awards 2011. He was selected as one of MTV UK’s ‘Top 20 Unsigned Acts of 2012’ and has been voted Eastern Eye Magazine’s ‘Male Artist of the Year’ in both 2013 and 2014
– has produced and sung songs for Indian movies including Vanakkam Chennai, Biriyani, Valeba Raja and Bipasha Basu-starring hit Bollywood movie Creature 3D.
– had the honour of singing the ICC Cricket World Cup 2012 Official Theme Song and composed theme music for the Sri Lankan Premier League.
– has performed on iconic UK television show Blue Peter, twice at London’s infamous Wembley Arena, and done a live acoustic session on BBC Radio 1
– has been featured by international media ranging from CNN to The Independent (UK) to the Times of India
– has a truly international fan-base, and as a result has had the opportunity to perform for fans all over the world to crowds of up to 500,000, in countries including the UK, France, Holland, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, US, Canada, India, Sri Lanka, UAE, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Australia and New Zealand.
– has produced music for a variety of artists, including an album with Sony India for singer Shivali, which was nominated for numerous awards internationally, including Best Fusion Album and Best Debut at the Global Indian Music Awards (GIMA) 2011.
– is brand ambassador for US-based charity Uplift Humanity India: http://uplifthumanityindia.org/